This week I:
– worked on a new story. This one’s about dire diner consequences, and what happens when you don’t clean your plate.
– planned out a back-deck overhaul, spending way too much time browsing decorating sites, until I subconsciously started colour-coding my desk:
– went to The Early Bird, which is quickly becoming my favourite place on Earth. By day, it’s a kickass rock diner:
…by night it’s a crushed-velvet leopard-printed rock bar. They have a sandwich called the Fat Elvis: French toast layered with peanut butter, bacon, and deep fried bananas. Best heart attack food ever. I bumped into the lovely Chef Chainsaw outside (she’ll have her own post later.)
– went to a house party, had a fantastic time, succeeded in not peeing my pants from laughing so hard. It’s the minor victories in life, really.
– went thrifting with my Dude, something we haven’t done in a long time. The store has mannequins now…
…I was a little afraid to turn my back on this one. I’m pretty sure his hand was molded like that so he could hold a shiv.
Now I’m off to craft some creepy words and search for stock images of questionable meat. I love my life!
How was your week?